We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our team! As a Sr. Software Engineer, you will adapt to a continually evolving set of challenges while leveraging your experience and knowledge to advance our team. We need an engaged engineer, passionate about technology, ready to step in and grow themselves and our team. We need a well-rounded software engineer, well-versed in solid design principles, and ready to hit the ground running designing and implementing advanced software. In solving these problems, we will use C++, Python, OpenGL, Machine Learning, and Game Engine technology extensively.
It takes all types to make Hellebore great. If you are someone who enjoys creating innovative ways to reach ambitious goals, who is open to and energized by receiving honest feedback, and is comfortable in a start-up environment: we should talk.
We Think You’ll Click With Us If You:
– Aren’t a punch-the-clock coder — technology has always been pervasive in your life, from building drones to contributing to open source sites
– Possess high standards and strive to deliver beautiful solutions
– Insist on seeing your projects through from start to finish
– Stay sharp in your craft by keeping on top of new tools and staying abreast of what’s going on in your field
– Are open-minded, appreciate direct feedback, and revel in intellectually rigorous environments
– Have a deep understanding of a niche technology field.
You’ll Grow With Us By:
– Having whole-problem responsibility — we don’t feed engineers features and bugs to fulfill
– Working in small teams — we emphasize agile, mission-driven work; not monolithic waterfall projects
– Collaborating with experts in their fields, becoming one of a handful of the world’s sharpest and most engaged minds
You’ll Spend Your Time:
– Identifying and understanding software engineering challenges
– Consulting on software design, architecture development, and implementation paradigms
– Working with a diverse and talented team on next-generation problems
– Designing and implementing high-end software solutions for our clients
– U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a national security clearance
– A degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or another related technical field
– Demonstrated project ownership, not just participation
– The ability to write an entire program using nothing but GOTO statements 😉