We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team! As a Senior DevOps Software Engineer, you will adapt to a continually evolving set of challenges while leveraging your experience and knowledge to advance our team. We need an engaged engineer, passionate about technology, ready to step in and grow themselves and our team.
We want to automate everything, tackle the hard problems of collecting meaningful metrics, scale our environment, and embed security and quality into every step along the way.
It takes all types to make Hellebore great. If you are someone who enjoys creating innovative ways to reach ambitious goals, who is open to and energized by receiving honest feedback, and is comfortable in a start-up environment: we should talk.
We Think You’ll Click With Us If You:
– Aren’t a punch-the-clock engineer — technology has always been pervasive in your life, from tinkering with technology to contributing to open source sites
– Possess high standards and strive to deliver beautiful solutions
– Insist on seeing your projects through from start to finish
– Stay sharp in your craft by keeping on top of new tools and staying abreast of what’s going on in your field
– Are open-minded, appreciate direct feedback, and revel in intellectually rigorous environments
You’ll Grow With Us By:
– Having whole-problem responsibility — we don’t feed engineers features and bugs to fulfill
– Working in small teams — we emphasize agile, mission-driven work; not monolithic waterfall projects
– Collaborating with experts in their fields, becoming one of a handful of the world’s sharpest and most engaged minds
You’ll Spend Your Time:
– Identifying and understanding DevOps/DevSecOps problems
– Automating as much of your job (and the jobs of others) as possible
– Working with a diverse and talented team on next-generation problems
– Traveling to support our client’s mission
– U.S. Citizen with an active SECRET security clearance and ability to obtain a TOP SECRET security clearance
– A degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
– Experience with DevOps (i.e. Kubernetes, Docker, GitLab, scripting, deployment tools, server management tools)
– Demonstrated project ownership, not just participation
– Complete mastery of the DOS command prompt 😉
Hellebore seeks to provide an outstanding work environment for its employees with a technically challenging work environment, excellent benefits, and competitive compensation. Full-time employees enjoy 401(k), profit-sharing, and subsidies for training and conference attendance to foster continued learning and development.
Applicants must be US Citizens.
Send your CV in PDF format to email@example.com