We are looking for a Senior Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) Subject Matter Expert (SME) with current Top Secret clearance to join our team! As an ISSM SME, you will be responsible for classified programs’ Cybersecurity/Risk Management Framework (RMF) posture in accordance with USG directives and program requirements. We need an engaged colleague, passionate about technology, ready to step in and grow themselves and our team.
It takes all types to make Hellebore great. If you are someone who enjoys creating innovative ways to reach ambitious goals, who is open to and energized by receiving honest feedback and is comfortable in a start-up environment: we should talk.
We Think You’ll Click With Us If You:
– Aren’t a punch-the-clock worker — technology has always been pervasive in your life
– Possess high standards and strive to develop beautiful solutions
– Insist on seeing your projects through from start to finish
– Stay sharp in your craft by keeping on top of new tools and staying abreast of what’s going on in your field
– Are open-minded, appreciate direct feedback, and revel in intellectually rigorous environments
You’ll Grow With Us By:
– Having whole-problem responsibility — we don’t feed employees small parts of the task
– Working in small teams — we emphasize agile, mission-driven work; not monolithic waterfall projects
– Collaborating with experts in their fields, becoming one of a handful of the world’s sharpest and most engaged minds
You’ll Spend Your Time:
– Providing Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) support to classified computers in a DoD computing environment.
– Developing risk assessment procedures for verification of Assessment and Authorization (A&A) RMF safeguards to meet various regulatory requirements based upon the JSIG RMF for DoD IT, plus ICD 503, JSIG, NIST & STIG guidelines
– Monitoring cybersecurity Program compliance by performing periodic self-inspections, tests and reviews of the IS programs to ensure that systems are operating as authorized/accredited and that conditions have not changed
– Working with program personnel to include System Administrators to ensure audit functions are performed properly
– Maintaining a thorough understanding of NIST 800-53 and NIST 800-171 controls.
– Traveling to support our client’s mission
– U.S. Citizen with an active TOP SECRET security clearance with ability to obtain an SCI.
– At least two years of ISSM experience.
– Extensive knowledge and experience with assessment and authorization requirements as outlined in the NISPOM Chapter 8, DAAPM, RMF, ICD 503, JSIG, NIST RMF & STIG, and other USG IS/Security-related policies
– Candidate must provide evidence of DoD 8570 IAM Level III compliance: CISA, CISM, CISSP or the ability to obtain within 6 months upon being hired
– Experience with configuration/certification and auditing/analysis Windows/Linux operating systems and system virtualization in Peer-to-peer, LAN, and WAN networks
– Excellent communications skills
– Demonstrated project ownership, not just participation
– Ability to effectively prioritize multiple projects
Hellebore seeks to provide an outstanding work environment for its employees with a technically challenging work environment, excellent benefits, and competitive compensation. Full-time employees enjoy 401(k), profit sharing, and subsidies for training and conference attendance to foster continued learning and development.
Applicants must be US Citizens.
Send your CV in PDF format to email@example.com